Welcome to my thoughts...don't try to figure me out; you might hurt yourself.

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave comments, and I'll return the favor!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Under Experienced, Over-Qualified...

Hey Blogworld!

I know I've been MIA for a minute, but I have been busy dealing with life. So today I heard back from a prospective employer who didn't give me the job because they said I'm over-qualified. What the hell! If I had known that over qualification was gonna hold me back I would of dropped out of grammar school! Forget getting two degrees!

People are always telling me that it's not what you know but who you know. I never wanted to believe that. One of my undergrad professors told us that the classmate sitting behind us could very well be our boss one day. Its funny because I thought I saw that same girl who was sitting behind me at the unemployment office last month.


Life is causing me to come undone...

1 comment:

Because I Said So said...

Ahhh hahaha you are sooo stupid! Drop out of grammar school? They are bogus for saying you were over qualified though... what they needed a janitor?