Welcome to my thoughts...don't try to figure me out; you might hurt yourself.

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave comments, and I'll return the favor!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Happily Single

A guy approached me today and asked me if I had a boyfriend, to which I answered no. I then went on to explain to him that I was happily single. He gave me this crazy look as if I had said I was flying to Mars today. Why is it so hard for people to understand that happy and single can go together? They always assume that something is wrong with you if you don't have a man. Well blog world, something is wrong with me. I don't have the time nor energy to compete in the dating world with girls that will do more for a Klondike bar than I'm willing too. I also don't have room in my life for a man that only has a Klondike bar to offer in the first place.
Now by no means am I a gold digger. I can struggle with my man if he is reaching towards his goals, but I am not going to jump though hoops for a man that is too lazy to even hold the damn hoop up. So for now I'm am HAPPILY SINGLE working towards my own goals and bettering myself.

No comments: