Welcome to my thoughts...don't try to figure me out; you might hurt yourself.

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave comments, and I'll return the favor!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Most triflin' encounter of the Month

I was at QT the other day buying a $.49 slushie and a guy came up behind me and said “Hey let me buy that for you shawty” (typical day in the ATL) so me never turning down and opportunity to get something for free, said cool. So we stood in line making light conversation until it was our turn to pay. It was at this point that I noticed that he didn’t have anything in his hand, but I brushed it off as maybe he was just getting gas. So I placed my slushy on the counter and the cashier said “Will that be all for you?” My “big spender’ says a cool “Yeah dats it” and proceeded to reach for the change in his pocket. He began to count…”10, 20, 30….”aww s***, I don’t have enough.” Now blogworld this had to have been the funniest thing I have ever experienced in my entire life. I just started cracking up, slapped a dollar on the counter, and told "money bags” to keep the change so he’ll have enough for the next girl!

3 comments:

Yan Tan said...

hey hunn just stopping by showing your blog some love...very interesting...we love it : )


**YANTAN**


COME STOP BY SOMETIME... ;-P

Lisa said...

Thanks for the love! I'm glad you enjoyed. I will stop by and check your blog out as well.

J Soul Da Genius said...

ooooh. . . . You silly. . .You should have posted his pic!!!